^ I apologize for the low resolution:/
Earlier this month, I received an award nomination from the equally awesome (or even more so) duo from “Press Start to Get A life“. They’re really passionate about the video games industry, and like myself, have been eagerly reaching out and actively taking steps to break into new grounds.
Please check their blog out if you find my site even a little worth reading, I’d like to think you’d like them too 😉
Also, the rules have changed a little since last year; consequently I won’t be able to nominate a whole bunch of people who I’d like to nominate. But some of these nominations can be found in previous year’s post here.
The rules for receiving this award are…:
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions from the post of the person who nominated them.
4. The nominee will nominate 10 other blogs who have less than 200 followers.
5. The nominee will then create 10 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer in their Liebster post.
After reading the rules again, I noticed that I actually didn’t qualify for the award as I stood at 250 followers. But it wouldn’t be nice to turn down an award nomination, would it? Plus, I get to put up this again:
and some bragging rights… 😉
Anyway, let’s get on with it – the 10 questions from David and Jerome are as follows:
If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Definitely the Grand Canyon – it’s not the most hospitable place, but I’ve been told it looks marvelous. I used to study Natural Geography as an elective out of interest,
Who’s your celebrity crush? Why?
Chloe Grace Moretz.
Kill/F*ck/Marry: Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII or Liara T’Soni from Mass Effect.
No comments, because flame war.
PS4, Xbox One or Wii U? Why?
PS4. But really, I’d stick with my PC. Consequently, I’m kind of a controller-retard. Never figured out how people played FPSes on those.
What’s the best thing that’s ever happened in your life so far?
Hmm. Probably getting my hands on a philosophy for juniors book that consequently led to me seeking out higher studies. And each waking day, perhaps.
What made you decide to make a blog?
A staunch refusal to work in an office cubicle; this is the result of my resolution.
First video game or any game in general that you fell in love with?
Red Alert. A pity the franchise fell apart as I grew up, and you don’t really see many RTSes around these days.
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
I don’t know. I’d like to love myself, but I still have a long way to go. I want to be a nicer person; a better me. I’m still miles away from that, and no magic can make that happen for me. It’s a journey that I have to take on.
Would you use a super power for good or evil?
As I deem fit, I suppose. I’d like to believe I have a kind heart as well.
Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle?
Not in any order of awesomeness, these are a few other bloggers that have some pretty cool content that I think you should check out. Don’t get upset if you’re not here; you probably have a sack full of awards already!
Life as a Digital Salad
Video Games Nebula
Caught Me Gaming
…9? Well, most of you already have too many followers to qualify for the award. Chin up; that’s a good thing!
My 10 Questions
- What is the creepiest thing someone ever said to you?
- You wake up from a coma; what is the first thing you want to know?
- What is a MUST-SEE movie that have been swept under the radar?
- What is the greatest plot twist of your life?
- What is the laziest thing you’ve ever done?
- A free PC game that you think everyone should have?
- What is the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
- Worst life decision?
- What was your “I’m too old for this shit” moment?
- What is your golden rule?
Have fun with these! And if it isn’t your thing – I understand. Don’t feel pressured to comply!