Before I commence my obligatory dance1 of bliss (which you won’t get to see because I’ll just die from the embarrassment), I’d like to thank JohnHeatz for nominating me for this award! You can check out his site here.
So the rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Anyway, lets get this started! It’s kind of dry though, feel free to skip it if you want to.
My 10 facts:
1) No, I actually cannot dance.1
2) So prom was pretty weird at first. But thankfully as it turns out, no one was really good either.
3)It kind of collapsed back into the social dinner setting 30 minutes after we were told to “go wild”.
4) It was still fun, though. I really missed those days.
5) I’d be enrolling in a university next year and taking Computer Science as my major.
6) I wish and wish with all my might every night that one day I’d be able to catch up on gaming, tv series and movies.
7) Perhaps the last guy with Witcher 2 on my backlog.
8) The Mentalist, House and Supernatural, as well.
9) I’m eating cereals now, at 12am. Yeah, I do that sometimes.
10) My favorite cereals are Banana Crunches. I mostly buy from Great Grain, the doctor says they’re really healthy.
*Yeah, I’m using this again.
I can only nominate 10 of you, and being so limited, I’ll try to nominate my new found blogs and avoid those of you who already has a sack of awards. They are not in any order. Click/read away!
1)Gamer’s Therapy: I first got to know about this site through John Heatz. Vitosal has a lot of interesting things to say, worth a read whether you’re into gaming or not.
2)Drakulus: Found him through #FF and John Heatz. He primarily blogs about video games and actively involves his family in doing so. Worth a read!
3)Rolfrance: Not just another video game blogger – I really love the way he uses his words, very creative and descriptive.
4)Gamebloggirl: She definitely inspires creativity. A lot of her posts are very witty and b
5)Rhiosace: A few articles on games here and there, but Ms.Rhiosace places a personal touch in every prose. It’s like listening to a friend in real life.
6)Title Screen: His feature, the Top 5’s of gaming, are really interesting stuff. Also covering the latest news and spoils in gaming.
7)VerbalSpew Review: The go-to place for all your entertainment media. V adds her personal touch of humor to everything; its prodigious!
8)FoodandGames: I feel that blogs that feel really alive through injecting their own personality are the best! And this is definitely one of them! 😀
9)Valourborn: There is just not enough praise I can give for her site. Alex inspired me on continuing my blog as one of my
10)Archaeology of Tomb Raider: Last but definitely not least! It may be a site dedicated to Tomb Raider, but a ton of this stuff is interesting as it draws upon real life examples. Go take a look!